For New Patients
Get to know us
Find out about our purpose, vision and services in our handy coffee table book. Download the PDF.
Preparing for your Health visit
Making a list, Checking it twice
- To prepare for your visit, make a list of your questions, so you won’t forget!
- Bring along your Immunization card and any recent reports or medical information.
- Bring along any insurance forms as we don’t keep copies at the office. There is a fee for late forms
- Don’t forget to update us on new addresses, phone changes and e-mail changes. If you have Insurance, let us know.
Unable to make appointment?
- If you cannot make the appointment, please be courteous and call.
- Please make every effort to be on time, so that we can be more efficient for you!
Schedule your Health visit
- Health queries are referred to Lisa Roberts, our Paediatric Nurse.
- For appointments
- Call (868) 645-9605 during office hours.
- Dr. Thomas is in office at the following times:
Mondays and Tuesdays: 9.30am – 1pm
Wednesays: 9.30am -12noon and 3pm – 5pm
Thursdays: 9.30am – 12 noon
Saturdays: 8.00am – 12 noon
The office is closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Dominique is in the office for any queries Monday-Wednesday and Friday 8-4
- Non urgent appointments can also be made online. You can simply click here to begin that process.
Urgent Calls or Emergencies
- Daytime: Call the Office (645-9605)
- After Hours or Holidays: In emergencies, you can send a message on our text only phone 778-7714. The following information must be given: your name and your child’s name, as well as a brief message as to what the problem is. Please note that Dr. Thomas will respond to emergency messages only. Non urgent calls will be answered the following day