Found in: Frontier Kids
Frontier Kids Party Mix
Here’s a healthy option for the holidays, and, well, anytime.
- 1 cup nuts such as almonds (best choice)peanuts, cashews.
- 2 cups dried fruits (not candied) such as raisins, cranberries, paw paw,pineapple, banana, apricots (cut up small to increase volume) .
- 1 cup of sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and/or sunflower seeds.
- You can mix and match. Use whatever is available to you and which ever choice your child will lie.
- Remember that nuts are not recommended for children under 2 years.
- Mix together and keep in an airtight container. This can also be used on top of your favorite yogurt