Found in: Frontier Teens
Development Stages – Adolescence (11 – 21 years)
Top quality information from the American Academy of Paediatrics, focusing on questions and areas of obserervation for adolescents.
Family and Community Resources
- I get headaches a lot. Is there something wrong with me?
- I think I might be gay. What should I do?
- Leaving for college soon! How do I cope
- I’m going to the doctor for my first pelvic exam. What should I expect?
- I’m thinking about getting a tattoo. What will it be like?
- I am worried about driving and safety
- What are the warning signs of suicide?
- What is anorexia or bulemia?
- What happens to my body in puberty as a girl?
- What happens to my body in puberty as a boy?