For New Patients
Get to know us
Find out about our purpose, vision and services in our Frontier Kids Care brochure. Download the PDF.
Preparing for your Health visit
Remember to bring your child’s immunization card as well as your insurance forms as there is a fee for late submission of insurance forms. Those with the Guardian easi claim cards, you must walk with each child’s individual card.
If you cannot make the appointment, please be courteous and call.
Scheduling your Health visit
- For appointments
- Call (868) 645-9605 during office hours.
- Dr. Thomas is in office at the following times:
Mondays and Tuesdays: 9.30am – 1pm
Wednesays: 9.30am -12noon and 3pm – 5pm
Thursdays: 9.30am – 12 noon
Saturdays: 8.00am – 12 noon
- Non urgent appointments can also be made online. You can simply click here to begin that process.
Urgent Calls or Emergencies
- Daytime: Call the Office 645-9605
- After Hours or Holidays: In emergencies, you can send a message on our text only phone 778-7714. Please give: your name and your child’s name, as well as a brief message as to what the problem is.
- Please note that Dr. Thomas will respond to emergency messages only. Non urgent calls will be answered the following day
- WhatsApp messages: 489-2803 is used for Confirmation of scheduled appointments ONLY.