Frontier Kids Care introduces our new Telehealth service. Virtual visits that can be done in the comfort and safety of your home
What is Telehealth?
It is an online, virtual consultation between you and Dr. Thomas using a computer, phone or tablet with internet connection.
What can be dealt with in this service?
HEALTH: Simple medical problems like rashes, swellings, allergies and asthma screening and review, review of lab results.
PARENTING: Newborn concerns ( breastfeeding, rashes, colic, post-partum anxiety), behavioral issues screening and review (bed wetting, anxiety, behavior due to stressful family situations)
LEARNING: Developmental concerns (language delay, autism, hyperactivity, headaches and other psychosomatic problems).
School concerns (bullying, falling grades, poor self esteem)
Book your Telehealth appointment
- call 645-9605
- email us at email@example.com.
Proceeding to your appointment
- Pay online here WiPay link
- Call/email to book your appointment
- Connect to Doxy me
- Speak with Dr Thomas
- Be on time
- Send relevant information (temperature, weight, medication), pictures or videos prior to the visit. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can bring your insurance forms to the office to be filled out following the Consultation.
Advantages of Telehealth to you and your family
- You can visit from the comfort of your home with your child present as well as your extended family
- It’s hassle free as you don’t have to drive to the office
- It’s less than the cost of a face to face visit
- No need to worry about social distancing in this COVID time